CONSTRUCTION PROJECT NEWS:
- Albert Whitted Municipac Airport Terminal Hangar: Progress recently has been the painting of the building’s main frames prior to installation. Site work to include installation of the 2″ wager line, 4″ fire lines w/ associated FDC and setting of the oil/ water separator along with associated U.G. piping.
- St.Perersburg Presbyterian Church improvements: inter, exterior demolition completed; new interior vaulted ceiling framing witch added structural elements completed; electrical rough-in and HVAC relocation completed; specialty feature glass element and window replacement designs in process.
- Town of Kenneth City: Owner is moving in, project in final stages.
- Preserve at Clam Bayou: Permit reviews have been resolved and re-submitted to the building department for issuance of construction permits surveyor to layout building corners + elevations this week, with foundations to start thereafter.
- Community Health Centers of Pinellas, Inc: Demo complete, starting construction.
- Demolition phase of the existing C. Blythe Andrews Jr. Library, located at 2607 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, is currently underway. Hillsborough County has slated 3.4 million dollars for replacement of the existing structure with a state of the art facility.
- The new warehouse addition for Dynamet in Clearwater, Florida is scheduled for completion in December 2017.
- Multiple HVAC renovations projects are underway in the Tampa Bay area.
GENERAL CONSTRUCTION NEWS:
- Energy cost savings ideas with daylighting is a great way to hedge against the rising cost of energy. Would you like to know how to reduce your lighting expense by 50%?
- Need a new roof? We have many long term reroofing solutions.
- Building Profit magazine is a great source for building industry awareness, general construction information and great project success stories.
Contact Caladesi Construction for more information on the above items.